Global High Performance Plastics Market Information by Type (Floropolymers, Polyamides, Sulfone Polymers, Polyphenylene Sulphide, Liquid Crystal Polymers, Polyetherimide, and Others), by End-Use (Automotive, Aerospace & Defence, Electrical & Electronics, Industrial and Others) and Region – Forecast to 2022
The key drivers for the growth of the high performance plastics market are their properties like high chemical resistance at high temperature, high thermal & mechanical stability, and high electrical insulation, which makes it more popular over standard plastic. The high performance plastics are widely used in automotive, electrical & electronics, aerospace & defence, and industrial applications. Automotive segment contributes highest to the overall growth of the market. The reason is attributed to its features such as light weight, especially in the automotive industry, which makes it fuel efficient as it is estimated that every 10-12% reduction in vehicle weight results in a 6% to 8% reduction in fuel usage. The global high performance plastics market size was valued at around USD 14 Billion in 2016 and is expected to cross USD 30 Billion at CAGR of 7% by 2022.
Study Objectives of Global High Performance Plastics Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 6 years of various segments and sub-segments of the Global High Performance Plastics Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To Analyze the Global High Performance Plastics Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, APAC, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by type, end use and by region.
- To provide strategic profiling of the key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global high performance plastics market
Get a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1987
Regional Analysis of Global High Performance Plastics Market
Asia-Pacific is the largest market for high performance plastics followed by Europe and North America. Emerging countries like China, India and Japan have a high demand for the high performance plastic in growing automotive and electrical & electronics and other industries in the region. The rapid growth in the industrialization is estimated to drive the market for high performance plastic in this region.
Market Size of High Performance Plastics by Regions (USD Million)
The key players of global High Performance Plastics Market report include- Sekisui Chemical Co. Ltd., BASF SE, Quadrant AG, Nylacast Limited, Arkema Group, Daikin Industries Ltd, Celanese Corporation, Solvay S.A., Arkema SA, Evonik Industries AG, and Kuraray Co. Ltd.
- Manufacturers of High Performance Plastics
- Importers and exporters of High Performance Plastics
- Traders, distributors, and suppliers of High Performance Plastics
- Research Institute / Education Institute
- Potential Investors
- Key executive (CEO and COO) and strategy growth manager
- Product matrix which gives a detailed comparison of the market for different recycled product types
- Regulatory Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Macroeconomic Indicators
- Geographical analysis across 15 countries
- Profiling of 10 key market players
- In-depth analysis including SWOT analysis, and strategy information of related to report title
- Competitive landscape including emerging trends adopted by major companies
The report for Global High Performance Plastics Market of Market Research Futurecomprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
+1 646 845 9312