Power over Ethernet Market, By Types (Power Sourcing Equipment Controllers & ICs, Powered Device Controllers & ICs), By Power to Port (Up to 15.4W, Up to 30W, Up to 60W, and Up to 100W), by Application (Security & Access Control, Connectivity, LED Lighting & Control, Infotainment, and Others), by End User (Residential, Commercial, and Industrial)- Forecast 2016-2022
Market Synopsis of Power over Ethernet Market
Power over Ethernet (POE) is a technology which enables the transfer of the electric signals with data over paired ethernet cables and allows the transfer of electric power with data over the same power cable to the POE enabled devices. Factors such as low maintenance, low cost, less downtime, easy installation among others are some of the technological factors which makes it more advanced than traditional network power cables. The rising energy cost and adoption of POE in the commercial sectors are expected to surge the market over period of time.
The market of Power over Ethernet has been segmented on the basis of types, power to port, applications and end users. By types, powered device controller & ICs is expected to dominate market and to grow at the highest rate over the time. The main factors supporting this growth is increasing demand for PD controller products such as IP cameras, wireless access point and POE enabled devices. POE controller provides equipment safety by enabling safe delivery of power without any damage to cable as well as device.
The factors such as control over device, cost efficiency, efficient monitoring and flexible network architectures in various application segments has contributed to enhanced growth of the market. High adoption of the VoIP technology and rising demand for network security cameras are anticipated to drive the demand of power over Ethernet market as these devices are placed at the higher place on the wall where power is provided with the POE power cables.
The Global Power over Ethernet market is expected to grow at CAGR of 13% and estimated to reach at market size of US ~$1 billion by the end of forecast period.
Get a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2091
Study Objectives of Power over Ethernet Market.
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Power over Ethernet Market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the Power over Ethernet Market based porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by type, power to port, application end user and sub-segments
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Power over Ethernet.
Global Power over Ethernet Market
- Distributors and traders
- POE device manufacturers
- Communication network providers
- Mobile based financial service providers and distributors
- Research Institutes & Universities
The major players operating in the market of Power over Ethernet are Axis Communications AB (Sweden), Maxim Integrated Products, Inc. (U.S.), Texas Instruments, Inc. (U.S.), STMicroelectronics N.V. (Switzerland), Linear Technology Corp. (U.S.), Broadcom Ltd. (U.S.), Microsemi Corp. (U.S.), ON Semiconductor (U.S.), Silicon Laboratories, Inc. (U.S.), and Monolithic Power Systems, Inc. (U.S.), and, among others.
The Power over Ethernet market has been segmented on the basis of-
By Types – Power Sourcing Equipment Controllers & ICs, Powered Device Controllers & ICs.
By Power to Port – Up to 15.4W, Up to 30W, Up to 60W, and Up to 100W
By Application – Security & Access Control, Connectivity, LED Lighting & Control, Infotainment, and Others
By End User – Residential, Commercial, and Industrial
North America is dominating the market of Power over ethernet. Presence of global players in this region gives North America a competitive advantage over other regions. Rich presence of IT and Telecom industry and increasing demand for POE controller and ICs are helping the North America Power over Ethernet Market. Europe is also showing steady growth in the market of Power over ethernet. Countries such as U.K., Germany, are some of the major contributors in the revenue of Power over Ethernet due to the growing healthcare and automotive industry. Asia-Pacific stands as third biggest market due to the growing IT industry in India, China and Japan. China as a manufacturing hub is adopting POE in various industries.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
+1 646 845 9312