Global Cosmetic Packaging Market Information by Materials (Plastic, Paper, Glass , Metal and others), by Product (Bottles & Jars, Tubes, Containers, Pouches, Sticks, Roller balls, Dispensers and others) by Application (Hair Care, Skin Care, Nail Care, Make-up and others) and region – Forecast to 2022
Market Synopsis of Cosmetic Packaging Market
The key drivers of cosmetic packaging are growth on innovative and alluring packaging. Major cosmetics and personal care brands have started considering effective packaging as an important attribute of product marketing. Therefore, the strategy enhanced brand visibility, increased sales, reduced brand recall rates.
Materials such as glass, plastic, paper, metal, and wood are used for packaging cosmetics. Plastic leads the market in terms of both value and volume. The changing lifestyles and rising consumer preference the demand for eco-friendly products are increasing. UK, US and Germany contributes largely to the global cosmetic packaging market, majorly due to increase in demand for luxury goods. In terms of demand APAC is currently dominating the market. Therising awareness about anti- aging products with the flourishing e-commerce sector in the APAC region is expected to increase the demand of this market. The global cosmetic packaging market size is expected to cross USD 35.6 billion at CAGR of 5.2% by 2022.
Get a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1778
Study Objectives of Cosmetic Packaging Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 6 years of various segments and sub-segments of the Global Cosmetic Packaging Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the Global Cosmetic Packaging Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, APAC, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by material, product, application, and regions
- To provide strategic profiling of the key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Cosmetic Packaging Market
Regional Analysis of Global Cosmetic Packaging Market
UK, US and Germany contributes largely due to increasing demand for luxury goods. In terms of demand APAC is currently dominating the market. The rising awareness about anti- aging products with the flourishing e-commerce sector in the APAC region is expected to increase the demand of this market.
The fastest growing share of APAC is attributed to the rapid urbanization and population growth. The region is seen with increased investment in research and development of personal care products to support the economic development and changing lifestyles.
The key players of global cosmetic packaging market report include ABC Packaging Ltd, Aptar Group Inc., Amcor Limited, Albea S.A, Fusion Packaging, Gerresheimer AG, HCP Packaging, Libo Cosmetics Company, Ltd., Quadpack Industries and RPC Group Plc
The report for Global Cosmetic Packaging Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
+1 646 845 9312