Global Digital Forensics Market Information, by Types (Computer Forensics, Network Forensics, Mobile Device Forensics), by Components (Hardware, Software), by Industry Verticals (Government Agencies, Private Security, Military & Defense) – Forecast 2016-2022
Study Objective of Digital Forensics Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Digital Forensics Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the Digital Forensics market based on various factors- value chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by types, by components, by industry verticals and sub-segments
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Digital Forensics Market
Get a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1522
Market Synopsis of Digital Forensics Market
Digital forensic or digital forensic science is a scientific method of performing certain activities such as preservation, identification, analysis & interpretation, of digital evidence derived from digital source. As the crime rate has increased and criminals are taking help of technology to perform their tasks, digital forensic helps in the identification of convicts based on the digital evidences. Global digital forensic market has grown to billion in past decade due to the high proliferation rate of the crimes and has been valued at US $XX billion in the year 2015. Currently, this market is growing with the CAGR of XX% which is expected to grow at US $XX billion by the end of forecasted period.
Segmentation by Types: Computer Forensics, Network Forensics, Mobile Device Forensics.
Segmentation by System Deployment: On Premise, On Cloud.
Segmentation by Components: Hardware (Systems, Network Devices, Cables, Adapters) & Software.
Segmentation by Industry Verticals: Government Agencies, Private Security, Military & Defense, Healthcare, Telecommunication among others.
Note – Only qualitative information will be provided for the segment by system deployment.
North America is leading the market of Digital Forensic Science with more than XX% of market share. Existence of major players in this region is supporting the revenue model whereas increasing cybercrimes are one of the key driver for the market in North America. Cloud technology which is being used in cyber forensics are supporting the market. Europe holds XX% of market share which is growing with the CAGR of XX%. Asia-Pacific Digital Forensic market has been valued at US $XX billion in the year 2015. High terrorism activities and cybercrimes are key driver for the growth of digital forensic market in Asia-Pacific region. Growing economy of Asian countries is also supporting the wide adoption of digital forensic. It is expected that Asia-Pacific Digital Forensic market will reach market size of US $XX billion by the end of forecasted period.
The key players in the market of Digital Forensics are- PerkinElmer, Inc., (U.S.), Guidance Software (U.S.), AccessData Group (U.S.), Cellmark (UK), FireEye, Inc. (U.S.), CCL Solutions Group Ltd. (U.K.), Binary Intelligence LLC (U.S.), Global Digital Forensics (U.S.), LogRhythm (U.S.), Cellebrite (Israel) among others.
In September 2016, Guidance Software announced the partnership with Atos a digital service provider.
In August 2016, LogRhythm announced the launch of new software for the Network Monitoring which is capable of delivering real time visibility of networking system.
- Government Security Agencies
- Private Security Agencies
- Security Providers
- Forensic Service Providers
- Security Software Developers
The report for Global Digital Forensics Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
+1 646 845 9312