Global Non-Woven Filter Media Market Information-by Source( polymers, fibers, binders and additives) by product (surface filter and depth filter)by Application (Transportation, Water Filtration, HVAC, Food & Beverages, Pharmaceuticals and Others) and By Region- Forecast To 2022
Market Synopsis of Non-Woven Filter Media Market:
According to MRFR’s analysis, it is estimated that global non-woven filter media market size will be estimated to be USD 6.9 billion in 2022. Non-Woven woven filter media is made up of fabrics which are neither knitted nor woven. In-addition to this non-woven filter media has excellent properties such as durability, high tolerance capacity and high efficiency. Nonwoven filter media are cost-effective, easy to handle and can be tailored according to requirements. They are preferred over cloths, paper or other filtration media due to such customization properties.
Major applications of non-woven filter media are in pharmaceuticals, food & beverages, transportation. In 2015, transportation and water filtration industry had the highest share in the application market.
Nonwoven media is expected to show an exponential growth in the pharmaceutical sector. Growing concerns of hospital acquired infections (HAI) and surgical site infections (SSI) is expected to drive further sales of pharmaceuticals applications.
APAC will be the ruling market of global non- woven filter media, accounting for USD XX million and is expected to grow over $ XX million by 2022 followed by North America and Europe. With rise in development of emerging economies; countries like China, India and Brazil will contribute more amount of share in this market.
Europe along with rest of the world are contributing tremendously in the growth of the global non-woven filter media market which is expected to grow at the CAGR of XX % by 2022 which has already started in 2016. Throughout its growth period it has maintained this growth rate and it is expected that it will maintain this in future as well.
Get a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2088
Study Objectives of Non-Woven Filter Media Market
- To study detail of global non-woven filter media market by source, by product by application and by region for the forecasted period from present till 2022.
- To identify the market dynamics of non-woven filter media market with respect to drivers, restrains, opportunities and challenges.
- To analyze various factors like value chain analysis and Porters Five Forces model.
- To provide past and expected future revenue of market segment which includes APAC, North America, Europe and rest of the world.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies and drawing a competitive landscape of the market.
- To track mergers and acquisitions, strategic alliances, new product development of each applicant of the non-woven filter media market.
The key players in market includes: 3M, Donaldson Co., Gordian Nonwoven Technology Co., Delstar Technologies Inc., DuPont Nonwovens, Norafin Industries, Pegas Nonwovens Inc., Cummins Filtration, Kimberly-Clark Corp., and Eagle Nonwovens Inc.
- Manufacturers and distributors of Non-Woven Filter Media
- Suppliers and traders of Non-Woven Filter Media
- Government, associations and industrial bodies
- Investors and trade experts
- Consulting in chemical experts
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
+1 646 845 9312