Global Commercial Aircraft Landing Gear Market by Aircraft Type (Wide Body Aircraft and Narrow Body Aircraft), by Aircraft Model (B737, A330, A321, A320, A319, B767, B787, B777, B747, and A380), by Landing Gear (Main landing Gear and Nose landing Gear) and by Region – Forecast To 2021
Study Objectives of Global Commercial Aircraft Landing Gear Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 5 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Commercial Aircraft Landing Gear Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyse the Global Commercial Aircraft Landing Gear Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country-level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country-level analysis of the market for segment by aircraft type, aircraft model, landing gear type
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analysing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyse competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Commercial Aircraft Landing Gear Market.
Get a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1427
Market Synopsis of Global Commercial Aircraft Landing Gear Market
The Global Commercial Aircraft Landing Gear Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 6% during 2016-2021. The key factors driving the growth are growing fleet size, aircraft orders, and demand for lightweight aircraft.
As per the MRFR analysis, challenges associated with new technology, strict design constraints, long product development process are the key factors restraining the market growth.
As per Boeing outlook 2016, around 8,330 aircraft will be delivered to Americas in the next 20 years. Whereas, APAC will register the deliveries of 15,130 aircraft. The demand for new aircraft, growing retirement and modernization of fleets will drive the aircraft landing gear market significantly in the forecast period.
Some of the key players in the Global Commercial Aircraft Landing Gear Market are Circor Aerospace, Heroux-devtek, Liebherr Group, messier-Bugatti-dowty, UTC Aerospace Systems, AAR, Honeywell Aerospace, Megellan Aerospace, Merrill Technologies Group, SPP Canada Aircraft, Triumph Group, and Whippany Actuation System.
- Aircraft Landing Gear OEMs
- Component Suppliers
- Aftermarket suppliers /MROs
- Research Institute / Education Institute
- Potential Investors
- Key executive (CEO and COO) and strategy growth manager
Regional and Country Analysis of Global Commercial Aircraft Landing Gear Market
As per the MRFR analysis, the APAC region will continue its dominance in the forecast period to reach $XX billion. Whereas, EMEA, and Americas will is expected to grow at CAGR of around 5.5% and 3% during the forecast period.
The market report for Global Commercial Aircraft Landing Gear Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
+1 646 845 9312