Cold Chain Monitoring Market, By Components (Sensors, RF Devices, Telematics Device, Software), By Application (Pharmaceutical, Chemicals, Foods & Beverages), By Logistics (Warehousing, Transportation) – Forecast 2016-2022
Market Synopsis of Cold Chain Monitoring Market:
Cold Chain Monitoring is a system which is used to monitor and ensure the shelf life of frozen foods. As the market of frozen foods are increasing, cold chain monitoring is becoming an important aspect. Improper temperature control results in heavy loss of frozen foods during the supply chain process and Cold Chain Monitoring helps to monitor the overall process and improve the safety of food and pharmaceutical products. The major factor which is driving the market of Cold Chain Monitoring is growing frozen food industry and pharmaceutical industry. As the demand for frozen products are increasing, companies are deploying cold chain Monitoring system in their process in order to make the supply chain more efficient. Global Cold Chain Monitoring Market is expected to grow at US ~7 billion by the end of forecast period with CAGR of ~10% during 2016 to 2022.
Get a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1883
Study Objectives of Cold Chain Monitoring Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Cold Chain Monitoring
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the Cold Chain Monitoring market based porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by components, application, logistics and sub-segments
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Cold Chain Monitoring Market
Cold Chain Monitoring Market
- Logistics Company
- Pharmaceutical Distributors
- Food processing units
- Government organizations
- Sensor Manufacturers & Distributors
The prominent players in the market of Cold Chain Monitoring are- ORBCOMM (U.S.), NXP Semiconductors N.V. (Netherlands), Berlinger & Co. AG (Switzerland), Sensitech, Inc. (U.S.), NEC Corp. (Japan), Controlant EHF (Iceland), Infratab Inc. (U.S.), Monnit Corporation (U.S.), Zest Labs, Inc. (U.S.), Sensitech Inc. (U.S.) among others.
The Cold Chain Monitoring Market has been segmented on the basis of components, application and logistics. Components includes- Sensors, Radio frequency devices, telematics device, and software among others. The application area includes- Pharmaceutical, Chemicals, Foods & Beverages and others. The Logistics includes- Warehousing and Transportation.
North America is dominating the market of Cold Chain Monitoring due to the growth of frozen food industry and high expenditure and these foods. High standard of living and high consumption of meat products is driving the market in North America. Asia-Pacific has emerged as fastest growing market and also stands as second biggest market for the Cold Chain Monitoring market due to the growing chemical industry. China stands as one of the biggest market of chemicals and pharmaceutical which is giving Asia-Pacific a competitive advantage.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
+1 646 845 9312