Global Artificial Lift Market Information by Type (Electric Submersible Pump, Rod Lift, Progressive Cavity Pumps, Gas Lifts, and others), and Region – Forecast to 2022
.The key findings of the report “Global Artificial Lift Market includes:
- Increasing focus towards production optimization, and growing number of mature oil fields are major factors driving the growth of the artificial lift market
- Strict government regulations and environmental issues associated with the oil and gas production is inhibiting the growth of the artificial lift market
- Geographically, North America has the largest share in global artificial lift market and is also expected to be the fastest growing region
- Based on the type, electric submersible pumps have the largest market share in the artificial lift market.
The global artificial lift market is expected to experience an upward trend following increasing focus on production optimization in the industry. The decline in oil prices has instigated a global lockdown on exploration investments, with the majority of companies facing huge losses. Oil & Gas companies have increased their emphasis on optimizing operational field production, and increasing production efficiency to lower the costs. Such a profound change in the strategic outlook is expected to inevitably instigate an increase in demand for production optimization equipment such as artificial lift systems. However, strict government and regulations and environmental problems associated oil & gas production are inhibiting the growth of the artificial lift market. The global artificial lift market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7-8% during the forecast period from 2016 to 2022.
Get a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/961
Study Objectives of Artificial Lift Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 6 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Artificial Lift Market
- To analyze and provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To Analyze the Global Artificial Lift Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to respect to regions and their respective key countries
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segments by type, and by region
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Artificial Lift Market.
- Submersible Pump manufacturing companies
- Oil & gas service providers
- Oil & gas industry Consultants and Investment bankers
- Government as well as Independent Regulatory Authorities
Key players in this market are: Baker Hughes, Borets, Cameron International, Dover Corporation, GE Oil & Gas, Halliburton, John Crane, National Oilwell Varco, Schlumberger, and Weatherford. The companies in this market have adopted various strategies such as mergers and acquisitions, expansions, and new product developments to append their market share.
The market for Artificial Lift has been segmented on the basis of type of equipment employed for the function. The segmentation involves rod lift, electric submersible pump (ESP), progressive cavity pumps (PCP), gas lift, and others. Other types used include plunger lift, and hydraulic jet pumps which have a small contribution within the artificial lift market.
Regional Analysis of Artificial Lift
North America dominated the Global Artificial Lift Market with the largest market share in 2015. It is expected to retain its dominance in the market with a high growth rate. Presence of large shale oil & gas reserves, as well as tight oil reserves is expected to aid the North American market for artificial lift. The European region held the second largest share within the artificial lift market is expected to grow at a moderate rate during the forecast period, between 2016 and 2022. Asia-Pacific market is expected to exhibit a comparatively high growth than Europe. Increasing focus towards development of shale gas projects in countries such as China, and Indonesia is expected to be a major factor driving the Asia-pacific market.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
+1 646 845 9312