Global Video Surveillance Market Information by Application (Infrastructure, Commercial, Institutional, Defense), By Component (Equipment, Software, and Service), and By Region – Forecast 2016-2021
Market Synopsis of Video Surveillance Market:
The Global Video Surveillance market is expected to register a very high CAGR of about 18% during the forecast period. Video surveillance means the observation of activity or changes in environment from a distance with the help of electronic equipment such as CCTV cameras on a real-time basis. The information received through these devices can also be stored for later use. Significant advancement in technology plays a major role in the growth and development in the Video Surveillance Market. Cloud based Video Surveillance has also become increasingly popular among the end users across the globe. Heavy investment in R&D and technological development has resulted in high quality products with increased efficiency. Developed networking services and increasing need of public safety is expected to drive the market. Moreover, the smart city projects are one of the biggest prospects for the implementation of video surveillance in the coming years.
Get a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/957
Study Objectives of Video Surveillance Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 5 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Video Surveillance Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To Analyze the Global Video Surveillance Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segments by application, by components and sub-components
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Video Surveillance Market
The Video Surveillance market can be segmented on the basis of application: Infrastructure, Comercial, Institutional, and Defense. On the basis of components the market can be categorized into equipment, software, and services. The equipment market has been further sub-divided into types namely cameras, monitors, and storage systems.
Regional Analysis of Video Surveillance Market:
Asia-Pacific region has been the dominating the global video surveillance market since the past couple of years and will be growing in a similar fashion over the forecast period by 2022. This high growth is attributed to the high level of security concerns and increasing adoption of such systems. This growth is highly attributed to the rising security demands for public safety and also in the commercial sector for business intelligence. Significant increase in the terror groups’ activities as across the globe beckons the need of increased security for the common individuals. Additional measure taken by institutes and individuals resulting in high demand for security systems to reduce robberies and theft is inducing demand in this market. This growth is primarily attributed to the vast deployment of video surveillance equipments and projects in India and China among others. With the U.S. being one of the fastest adopters of technologies, North America constitutes the biggest market share after Asia-Pacific.
Key Players for Video Surveillance Market:
Business expansion and partnership & collaboration are strategies taken on by the industry leaders so that they can expand their business extensively in the potential markets. The key players in the Video Surveillance Market are: Zhejiang Dahua Technology Co.,Axis Communications AB (Sweden), B Ltd. (China), Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co., Ltd. (China), (South Korea), Nice Systems, Limited (Israel), and Infinova Corporation (U.S.). FLIR Systems Inc. (U.S.), Honeywell Security Group (U.S.), Avigilon Corporation (Canada)
The report for Global Video Surveillance Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different markets segments and regions
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
+1 646 845 9312