Global Smartphone screen protector Market, By Material (Polyethylene terephthalate (PET), tempered glass material, Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU)), by size (0.21mm, 0.26mm, 0.33mm, 0.48mm), By Application (Smartphones, Tablets) – Forecast 2022
Global Smartphone screen protector Market
Study Objectives of Global Smartphone screen protector Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of theglobal Smartphone screen protector market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the global Smartphone screen protector market based porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by materials, types, thickness and applications.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in theglobal Smartphone screen protector market.
Get a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2101
The prominent players in the market of Smartphone screen protector market are – Zagg Inc. (U.S.), AZ Infolink Pvt. Ltd.(India), Bodyguardz (U.S.), Asahi Glass co. (Japan), Corning Inc. (U.S.), Nippon Electric Glass Co., Ltd. (Japan), SCHOTT Corporation (Germany), Belkin International Inc. (U.S.), FeYong Digital Technology Limited (China) and Shenzhen YOOBAO Technology Co., Ltd. (China) among others.
Market Synopsis of Global Smartphone screen protector Market:
Smartphone screen protector is a sheet made up of plastic which provides security features to the display of smartphones, tablets, i-pads and others. It helps protect the screen from scratches and other damages which would otherwise require huge costs for repairs. The smartphone protectors ensure no clarity loss of screens for the smartphone users. The increase in concerns for safety of display screen of high priced smartphones is contributing to the growth of this market. The set up cost required for manufacturing of smartphone screen protectors is also very low. This low cost is helping many new entrants to come up in the market. The thinness and the slim models of smartphones and tablets make the smartphone screen protector a necessity for the smartphone users.
The global Smartphone screen protector market is expected to grow from US ~$31.7 Billion in 2016 to US~$ 49.2 Billion by 2022, at an estimated CAGR of 7.58%. The restraining factors of this market are the unavailability of the screen protectors of all sizes for all smartphones and tablets. The low profit margin for manufacturers caused by intense competition in smartphone screen protection market is also restraining the growth of this market
The Global Smartphone screen protector Market has been segmented on the basis of materials, types, thickness and applications. Materials comprises of Polyethylene terephthalate (PET), tempered glass material, Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) and multi-layer among others. The different types of smartphone screen protectors are 2D, 2.5D, 3D, color screen protector and 9H tempered glass among others. The screen protectors are available in thickness of 0.21 mm, .026mm, 0.33 mm and 0.48mm among others. The applications include smartphones, tablets and others.
- Mobile manufactures
- Accessories manufacturers
- Raw material providers
- Display related service providers
- End users
- Research institutes
- Panel manufacturers
The regional analysis of Smartphone screen protector market is being studied for regions such as Asia pacific, North America, Europe and rest of the world. The rapid growth in adoption of smartphones and tablets in the developing nations such as India and China are also expected to contribute to the growth of smartphone screen protector market in the Asia Pacific region. It is expected that the market witness a rapid growth due to increase in the adoption of e-commerce market. North America region is expected to grow due to the increasing adoption of premium technology and high price smartphones. The growth of the European region for smartphone screen protector market is expected to be driven by the increase in disposable income of the consumers and the increased adoption of premium smartphones. The customers in the region are more concerned for the quality of the product used, which in turn leads to the growth of smartphone screen protectors.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
+1 646 845 9312