IOT Platform Market, by Deployment (On Cloud, On Premise, Hybrid), by Application (Device Management, Database Management, Processing, Analytics), By End Users (Manufacturing, BFSI, Smart Cities & Homes, Telecommunication, IT) – Forecast 2016-2022
Market Synopsis of IOT Platform Market:
IOT Platform is a medium between the applications and services which are connected with the real world. Growing industry and global market of IOT has generated a huge amount of revenue for the companies which are operating in this segment and every service or system which is being connected with IOT needs to have a stable and secure platform. IOT Platform is an option to the companies to get connected with the source of knowledge without having any difficulty. Growing the size of Database and the need of access to the right data in the fraction of time is possible with IOT. Global IOT Platform Market has been growing rapidly and this market is seeing tremendous opportunities in the upcoming future as the size of the data is increasing continuously. This market is expected to grow at CAGR of ~33% and will rise to the market size of US ~$1799 million by the end of forecast period.
Get a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1739
Study Objectives of IOT Platform Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global IOT Platform Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the IOT Platform market based on various factors- supply chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by Deployment, Applications, End Users and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global IOT Platform Market
- Software Companies
- Data Storage Companies
- Data Storage Service Providers
- Cloud Service Providers
- Cloud Service Management Services
- Software Companies
The prominent players in the market of IOT Platform are- PTC (U.S.), Amazon (U.S.), Microsoft (U.S.), Google (U.S.), Davra Networks (Ireland), Cisco Systems, Inc. (U.S.), SAP SE (Germany), General Electric (U.S.), AT&T (U.S.), Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. (U.S.), IBM (U.S.), Wipro (U.S.) among others.
Global IOT Platform market has been segmented on the basis of platform, deployment, application and end users. The IOT platform has been identified as- Connectivity, Infrastructure as a Service and Software Platform. Deployment consist on cloud, on premise and hybrid whereas the application has been identified as Device Management, Database Management, Processing, and Analytics among others. The End Users has been identified as- Manufacturing, BFSI, Smart Cities & Homes, Telecommunication, IT among others.
Browse Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/iot-platform-market
North America is dominating the market of IOT Platform due to the presence of the global players in this region as well as high technological advancement. North America is expected to dominate the market throughout the forecast period whereas Asia-Pacific has emerged as fastest growing market and expected to be the second biggest market by the end of forecast period. Currently Europe holds second position in the market but expected to be dominated by Asia-Pacific by the end of forecast period.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
+1 646 845 9312