Global WLAN Market Information, By Component (Controller, Router, Switch, AP), By Technology Standards (802.11a/b/g, 802.11n, 802.11ac), by Location (Indoor, Outdoor), by Application vertical (IT, BFSI, Healthcare, Hospitality, Government) – Forecast 2016-2027
Study Objective of WLAN Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global WLAN Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the WLAN market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by component, by technology standard, by location, by application vertical and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global WLAN Market
Get Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1012
WLAN or wireless local area network is a type of network which allows one or more devices to connect using a wireless distribution method. In the 21st century, WLAN has wide application and is currently used in every possible industry which runs or uses information technological products or services. WLAN allows devices to connect on WAN and explore. This market has been growing rapidly from past few decades and now has been valued at US $XX billion. The CAGR for this market has been XX% and it is expected that Global WLAN market will reach the market size of US $XX billion by the end of forecasted period.
The key players in the market of WLAN are- Cisco (U.S.), Aruba Networks, Inc. (U.S.), HP (U.S.), Ruckus Wireless (U.S.), Ubiquiti Networks (U.S.), Aerohive Networks (U.S.), Zebra Technologies (U.S.), Netgear (U.S.), Huawei (China), D-Link (Taiwan), TP-Link (China) among others.
Segmentation by Component: Controller, Router, Switch, Access Point (AP) and Network Interface Card (NIC).
Segmentation by Technology Standards: 802.11a/b/g, 802.11n and 802.11ac.
Segmentation by Location: Indoor & Outdoor.
Segmentation by Application vertical: IT, BFSI, Healthcare & Hospitality, Government & Retail and others.
Currently North America is dominating the market of WLAN with the market share of XX%. The main factor behind this is technological advancement. North America is a developed country and an IT hub. Due to the heavy industrialization and existence of IT companies which uses WLAN in for various purposes, North America is leading the market. Europe Stands as the second biggest market followed by Asia-Pacific which has emerged as fastest growing market and expected to reach the market size of US $XX billion by the end of forecasted period.
- In June 2016, Aruba Networks, Inc. launched two new Wi-Fi products for indoor uses.
- In May 2016, Brocade acquired the California based Ruckus Wireless.
- In May 2016, Netgear launched a new Wi-Fi Nighthawk X4S AC2600/R7800 for industrial and personal use.
Get Browse Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/wlan-market
The report for Global WLAN Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
+1 646 845 9312