Global Intelligent Threat Security Market Information, by Solution (Log Management, Security Information and Event management, Risk Management, Identity and Access management), by Service (Managed and Professional), by Deployment (On Cloud and On premises), by Vertical (Healthcare, BFSI, IT & Telecommunication, Manufacturing, Defense) – Forecast 2016-2022
Market Synopsis of Intelligent Threat Security Market
Threat intelligence, is also known as cyber threat intelligence, it is an evidence-based knowledge, which includes context, indicators, mechanisms, and actionable advice, about an existing danger to assets. It provides refine information about potential or current attacks that threaten an organization. The purpose of the threat intelligence security is to help the organization to understand the risk of the most common and severe external threat such as zero-day threats, advance persistent threats and exploits. With the advancements in cloud, Big Data analytics and the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) model, the threat intelligence paradigm has shifted to the next-generation network security system.
The key players in the market of Intelligent Threat Security are- Cyveillance (U.S.), Dell Secureworks (U.S.), IBM (U.S.), Intel Security (U.S.), Juniper Networks (U.S.), Symantec (U.S.), Trend Micro (Japan), Webroot (U.S.), BAE Systems Plc (U.K.), FireEye Inc.(U.S.) among others.
Get a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1577
Study Objective of Intelligent Threat Security Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Intelligent Threat Security Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the Intelligent Threat Security market based on various factors- value chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by solution, by service, by deployment, by vertical, and sub-segments
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Intelligent Threat Security Market
Segmentation by Solution: Log Management, Security Information and Event management, Risk Management, Identity and Access management and among others.
Segmentation by Services: Managed and Professional
Segmentation by Deployment: On Cloud and On premises
Segmentation by Vertical: IT and Telecom, Healthcare, Retail, Government and among others.
In February 2016, FireEye announced announces acquisition of Invotas International Corporation.
In May 2016, BAE Systems announced the collaboration with Fujitsu on cyber threat intelligent sharing.
- Enterprise IT
- Distribution Centers
- Software Developers
- Cyber security Companies
- Telecom Service providers
Browse Full Report Details @https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/intelligent-threat-security-market
The report for Global Intelligent Threat Security Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
+1 646 845 9312