Global UAV Flight Training and Simulation Market by UAV types (HALE UAVs, MALE UAVs and SUAVs), by applications (Civil & Commercial, Defense & Military, and Homeland Security), and by Geography – Forecast To 2021
Study Objectives of UAV Flight Training and Simulation Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 5 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global UAV Flight Training and Simulation Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyse the Global UAV Flight Training and Simulation Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country-level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country-level analysis of the market for segment by types, applications and regions
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analysing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyse competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global UAV Flight Training and Simulation Market
Sample Report Available at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1239
Market Synopsis of UAV Flight Training and Simulation Market
The global UAV flight training and simulation market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 7% during 2016-2021. The growing demand for UAVs, popularity of electric UAVs, and demand across industries such as oil & gas, defense industry and scientific research has fueled the global market.
Geographically, North America would be the largest market for UAV flight training and simulation market and APAC is likely to be the fastest growing market with increased spending and procurement of UAVs. Global demand for UAVs has increased continuously because of its broad range of applications in the commercial, civil, and military market. The total number of UAS is expected to increase from 878 in 2009 to 3,150 in 2021.
Key Findings of UAV Flight Training and Simulation Market
- The global UAV flight training and simulation market is likely to grow at a CAGR of around 7%
- Despite defence cuts and low procurement, Americas remains the leader during the forecast period, with its market likely to grow at a CAGR of around 6%.
- By 2021, HALE UAVs is likely to have the largest market share of around 49%
Key Players of UAV Flight Training and Simulation Market
The leading market players in the global UAV flight training and simulation market primarily include CAE, Israel Aerospace Industries, L-3 Link Simulation and Training, Selex, Simlat. The other prominent vendors include BAE systems, Northrop Grumman, Textron Systems, and Thales Training & Simulation.
The reports also cover country level analysis:
- Americas (North and Latin)
o Rest of Europe
- Asia – Pacific
o Australia/New Zealand
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Rest of middle East & Africa
Browse Full Report Details at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/uav-flight-training-and-simulation-market
The market report for UAV Flight Training and Simulation of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
+1 646 845 9312