Global Field Service Management Platform Market Information, by Deployment (On Premise, On Cloud), by Domain (SMEs & Large Business Units), by Industry (Telecommunication, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Transportation & Logistics, Oil & Gas) – Forecast 2016-2022
Study Objective of Field Service Management Platform Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Field Service Management Platform Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the Field Service Management Platform market based on various factors- value chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by device, by deployment, by domain, by industry and sub-segments
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Field Service Management Platform Market
Sample Report Available at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1574
Market Synopsis of Field Service Management Platform Market
FSM or Field Service Management Platform is a solution which helps in managing company’s resources which is directly associated with clients. Managing the worker’s activity or scheduling the work or billing are few solutions which field service management platform provides.
Market Segmentation of Field Service Management Platform Market
Segmentation by Deployment: On Premise & On Cloud.
Segmentation by Domain: SMEs & Large Business Units.
Segmentation by Industry: Telecommunication, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Construction, Transportation & Logistics, Oil & Gas among others.
Key players of Field Service Management Platform Market
The key players in the market of Field Service Management Platform Aare- Service Power (UK), Click Software Technologies (U.S.), Astea International (U.S.), Infor (U.S.), Genie Belt (Denmark), Intacct (U.S.), Sage Software (UK), Epicor (U.S.), Service Now (U.S.), Core systems AG among others.
Industry News of Field Service Management Platform Market
In August 2016, Service Power Technologies PLC announced the partnership with Westbrook International Ltd. Which will help in implementation services.
In August 2016, Service Power Technologies PLC announced the partnership with Bolt Data where Bolt Data will be providing sales, implementation and support services.
Target Audience of Field Service Management Platform Market
- FSM Platform providers
- Cloud Service Providers
- Software Developers
- System Integrators
- Manufacturing Industry
- Government organizations.
Browse Full Report Details at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/field-service-management-platform-market
The report for Global Field Service Management Platform Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
+1 646 845 9312